Sometimes, users want to hide device apps to prevent others from accessing this private information. you can even allow your kids, partner, or friends to use your phone to look things up or take pictures in this case, you are compromising information. Here are simple steps that will help you to keep your sensitive Android apps safely hidden.
Hide apps on phones
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the App Drawer
- Select the “Settings” option by clicking the three dots in the top right corner.
- The menu will be displayed and choose Hide Apps.
- Choose the app that you want to hide.
- Click on the “Done” at the bottom of the page.
- The app you chose won’t longer be visible in the app drawer.
- Now, You can use the Google Search widget (bar) or can launch the Google app and type the name of the app to find it.
———— ENDS ————