Luqueta character in Free Fire: Abilities, how to get, and best pet combinations
Garena Deveopleres have introduced various characters to Free Fire every patch to increase the gameplay for players. there are many characters that can be found in the game. in the Free Fire, The existing ranked system has made it very competitive and, players always look for obtaining higher tiers. so, to the rank push, it is most important to choose the appropriate characters by the players.
Each character in Free Fire possesses a distinct talent that can help players to get the Booyah. users always look for the best options that they can choose to improve their overall performance. in this article, you will find complete detail regarding Luqueta In Free Fire, its Ability, Weapon, Skill Combo, And so on.
Luqueta character in Free Fire
- Luqueta was an exchange student from overseas.
- Luqueta moved because of his dad’s job. His dad wanted him to follow in his footsteps and get an MBA and get into business.
- But Luqueta saw his dad’s life and didn’t want any of that. Luqueta was always an atheletic kid.
- When Luqueta moved Luqueta started playing soccer for the school, Luqueta knew Luqueta was good when Luqueta was a kid but in high school, Luqueta became a star.
- Luqueta didn’t even have to try that hard and was amazing.
Luqueta Special Survival Ability
- Hat Trick – Every kill increases the max HP, up to 35.
The ability of Luqueta in Free Fire
|UNLOCK AT Levels||Hat Trick|
|Level-1||Every kill increases the max HP by 10, up to 50.|
|Level-2||Every kill increases the max HP by 13, up to 50.|
|Level-3||Every kill increases the max HP by 16, up to 50. Summon airdrop playcard|
|Level-4||Every kill increases the max HP by 19, up to 50.|
|Level-5||Every kill increases the max HP by 22, up to 50.|
|Level-6||Every kill increases the max HP by 25, up to 50. Luqueta’s Banner|
(Image Credits: Free Fire)